If you are looking for a 30-day trial instead of the default 14-day trial, along with 2 FREE hours of Kartra development or consultation on your funnel with a Kartra expert, then this is the post for you!
What exactly is Kartra?
Kartra is a collection of essential business tools that you need to run any online business, all nicely integrated into a single platform. Using Kartra, you create, market and launch online without hiring a team of copywriters, web developers, designers or system integrators!
Have you heard of Mike Filsaime and Andy Jenkins, two renowned marketers who successfully launched WebinarJam, one of the leading online webinar tools nowadays? Now, imagine their brain child. THAT is what Kartra is.
The reason why the 30-day trial is talked about very frequently is due to it being available previously. And fortunately, it is still available. However, we do not know for how long, therefore, the rush to get your hands on it as soon as possible is understandable.
Here is the link for my YouTube video where I have explained what I am going to mention in this article below:
Once you sign up for the 30-day trial, you also qualify to receive 2 Hours of Free Kartra Development.
So Lets Get Started With Your Kartra Free Trial
So let’s get to an easy step-by-step guide which I have prepared for you.
Step 1: Visit Their Homepage
Simply click here to be directed to the Kartra homepage.
You should arrive on a page that looks very similar to what you see below:
Click on the “START YOUR TRIAL” option at the bottom of the webpage as shown above.
You might be asked for your first name, last name and your email address.
Note: These details are not always asked so don’t worry if this does not show up.
Afterwards, click on the Continue option.
Let’s move to the last step. You must be wondering how the second step can be the last step. But YES, it is that easy!
Step 2: Accessing Secret 30-day Trial
You will now arrive on the pricing page with different plans which you can see below:
All you have to do now is wait. Do not hurry and choose a plan in a rush.
Wait for the page to load patiently. Drag your mouse from the middle of the page to the top.
That should open a pop-up window that looks something like this:
All you have to do now is to click on the “YES, Double My Trial” option and tadaa! That’s your key to receiving a 30-day trial instead of the 14-day one.
Please make sure that you click on the link mentioned under Step 1 above and not open Kartra homepage directly.
This is because I have been provided a specific link for this offer and here, I am sharing it with all of you. You can thank me later. 🙂
Click here for the link once again in case you are lazy to scroll up just like I am!
A very common question these days is if there is a 60-day trial available. Sadly, there isn’t and there never was one so there are less chances of one being available in the near future.
Now you must be wondering what about the pricing details once your 30-day trial is over. Don’t worry because I have got details for you regarding that too. So don’t stop reading yet!
Kartra Pricing After the Kartra Free Trial (30 Days):
Kartra is incredibly affordable, considering the amazing features it allows you to avail in one package.
Let’s put together a set of tools that will provide comparable functionality as Kartra does.
- Page Builder – Lead Pages ($48 per month)
- Email Marketing – Drip ($246 per month for 12,500 contacts)
- Shopping Cart – Samcart ($99 per month)
- Membership Platform – Teachable ($79 per month)
- Lead Capture Forms – Lead Pages (already added in)
- Helpdesk – Intercom ($87 per month)
If you add all of these, the total is $559 per month. Now compare it with the Annual Silver Plan which is offering all of these services in just $139 per month. If you ask me, this is an incredible pricing plan.
This will leave you with savings of $400 per month which you could use to invest into Facebook ads or to pay your support team. Moreover, using different platforms for a ton of tools becomes difficult to manage and Kartra provides all services at a single platform.
If you want to read about more pricing plans, click here.
But wait a second… is there a catch?
I will be honest, Kartra is a great platform, but each tool above is specialized for a single purpose only, which serves as a guarantee that they certainly carry it out well.
Therefore, you shouldn’t expect Kartra 30 Day Trial’s help desk feature to be better than Intercom’s offering, or for Kartra’s email marketing service to be better in every way than Drip’s (although in some cases, I do think Kartra’s is more advanced!).
What you are receiving is an incredible platform, providing an absolute peace of mind along with efficiency in your work because of its integrated nature.
By overlooking some of the fancy features of the individual specialists (and taking minimal differences into account), you will in turn gain a powerful platform that can take your business to new heights and that too, without the tech stress!
But at the end of the day, the real question is:
Is Kartra for me?
I personally believe that the 30-day free trial is an excellent option for:
- Entrepreneurs who already have a product idea and an existing audience
- People who get frustrated with tying different systems together and figuring out the tech
- People who don’t necessarily want to blog every day to create traffic to their funnels
- Social-media influencers (Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest) who can send people directly from social into their funnels
- Agencies who want to help local businesses expand their product selection into digital products. Kartra gives them a single service that can handle all the necessary functions (probably better than they are today)
- Those who want to focus on the actual marketing customer service, and not get stuck in weeds with the tech
- Those who want to sell their own funnels for additional revenue (which will be huge!)
Coming to one last thing before I wrap this up.
I personally don’t want to tell anyone to completely ignore this great platform, but I will highlight some issues here which could bother some people.
$1 for a full 14-day trial is entirely risk free, and you may find that it pushes all the buttons for you in an easy package.
However, there are some people that could struggle with the 30-Day Trial:
- People who like to keep 100,000+ people on their email lists and email them regularly. Kartra is better suited for folks who keep their list clean. If your leads don’t convert after a certain point, it’s better to move them to a cheaper email provider (like Mailerlite), or unsubscribe them altogether.
- People who like to email daily. Unlike other providers, Kartra puts a cap on how many emails you can send. You can always send more, but the additional emails will cost you. If you are a heavy bulk emailer there are better options!
- People who have physical products to sell. This is clearly made for digital products only.
If you are one of those who would definitely be interested in trying out this amazing platform, then what are you waiting for? Hurry up and avail the 30-day free trial option BEFORE it runs out!